Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sedonia - Beautiful Shop

Oh Melbourne, you really do have the most beautiful shops!

Today I visited one of the best when I popped in to meet Inge and Nicola. Their shop, Sedonia, is where you will now find Thea & Sami wares among all the other eye candy. Read on to see why I'm excited.

Textures

Colours

and cute stuff for kids' rooms.

These vintage, industrial textile spools really appealed to me so that I bought one

and Inge wasted no time in getting our delicious natural soaps out among the others.

You will find Sedonia at 41 Gamon Street, Seddon. For more information and updates, visit the Sedonia blog.

9 comments:

Keren - The Brown Trading Co. said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my bloggy! Have been an admirer of your beautiful work for a while - go Brisbane girls :o))

This looks like a gorgeous store.

Keren
xx

Pesky Cat Designs said...

You do have so many lovely shops! Lucky you. And what a perfect place for your lovely textiles and soaps!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh. Melbourne is my old home town and I used to live in Williamstown. Back then Seddon had Nothing, and now they have this beautiful shop - love the name - Sedonia.
Thanks for showing us.
Kylie

Ivy & Piper said...

Thanks for the great tip! Another fab store to visit on our next jaunt in Melbourne!
M & E

beachvintage.com said...

What a fabulous looking store.

Le said...

looks totally yum - and your beautiful products look right at home :) best le xox

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Lovely is right! I want that mushroom lamp...I love the soft glow it gives off. So many beautiful things in your pics!

Missymaomao said...

I used to live on Gamon St right across the road. That was years ago before it was a trendy little area. The shop was a milk bar then.
Thanks for showing us.

Gild and Grace said...

I'm so excited that you found Sedonia! That is in my neighbourhood and one of my local favourites! Abbey x

Related Posts with Thumbnails